For Businesses & Non-Profits
FY2018 Appropriations Program and Bill/Report Language Requests
Individuals or organizations wishing to make requests for program funding and/or bill/report language for FY2017 can do so by completing a request form and submitting it to Congressman Bishop for consideration. All requests must be received by March 3, 2017 for full consideration. Requests submitted after this date may not be considered.
Please note that additional documentation or information may be required based on the nature of the request. For further information, please call at 202-225-3631 or contact Michael Reed at email@example.com.
Additional Information for Businesses & Non-Profits
The following information is for businesses, especially small businesses. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- FY2018 Appropriations Requests
- Browse small business assistance resources on BusinessUSA, by state
- IRS Tax information for Small Businesses and the Self-Employed
- Business Opportunities with the Federal Government
- Consumer Protection
- Grants and Federal Domestic Assistance
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Information
- U.S. Government export portal
- U.S. Government Central Contractor Registration
- Contact My Office
- Additional Resources - including disaster preparedness, identity theft, and unclaimed property